Nov 1, 2008

Latest/New Friendship English Sms

How can u tell the rain not 2 fall when clouds exist? , How can u tell the leaves not 2 fall when wind exist?, How can u tell me not 2 fall is friendship when u exist.
***************************
Knowing a friend like u has made me happy in a million ways and if ever i have to let u go………. I would find a million reason make u stay!!!!!!!
***************************
If i am in hell and u r in heaven. I always look up & be proud of u but if iam in heaven and u r in hell, i beg to god send me down coz heaven wont be heaven with u .
***************************
Life is 4 u, death is 4 me, Being happy is 4 u, being sad is 4 me, Being together is 4 u, being lonely is 4 me, Every thing is 4 u, and u r 4 me.
***************************
If i could pull down the rainbow i would write ur name with it & put it back in the sky to let everybody to know how colorful my life is with a friend like u!!!!
***************************
Never say ur happy when ur sad , Never say ur fine when ur not ok , Never say u feel good when u feel bad, And never say ur alone when i am still alive.
***************************
Some times my mind asked, Why? I miss u, Why? I care u, Why? I remember u, Then my hearts answered its bcoz u r a sweet friend !!
***************************
Flowers are sunshine, violets need dew, All angles in heaven know i need u Years many fly, tears my dry But my friendship with u will never die….
***************************
One day u ask me: what is more important to u, me or ur life?I will say: my life …. You will walk away from me without knowing that U are my life!!!!
***************************
Feel good when somebody miss u, Feel better when somebody loves u, But feel best when somebody forgets u.
***************************
A friend is sweet when its new …. But it is sweeter when its trueBut u know what? Its sweetest when its u.
***************************
A friend gives hope when life is low, a friend is a place when u have nowhere to go, a friend is honest, afriend is true, a friend is precious a friend is you…
***************************
If kisses were water, i will give u sea, If hugs were leaves, i will give u tree, If u love a planet, i will give a galaxy, If friendship is life, i will give u mine.
***************************
People live people die, people laugh people cry, Some give up some will try, some say hi some say bye, Others may forget u but never will “i”.
***************************
You're eyes are soft en tender,as sweet as they can be.There's one thing you must remember, you are the one for me!!!
***************************
There are so many people in the world but in my world there's only one and that's you!!!
***************************
I want to share everything with you, your sadness, your happy moments, every single second of the day.
***************************
Do your feet never hurt ???? ... You are wondering around my thoughts all day long....
***************************
Love is in the air... shit if only I had a plane right now ...
***************************
When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why,just make a wish. Trust me it will come true,'cause I did it and I found you.
***************************
I do not think much, I do not think often, but when I do think, I think of you
***************************
I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!
***************************
You can fall from a mountain,you can fall from a tree,but the best way to fall,is to fall in love with me.
***************************
If flowers were dreams that would last for ever, I would pick the most beautiful ones to send to you
***************************
Be smart, be clever, put me in your heart, 4-ever.

***************************
Don't listen to your mind. Listen always to your heart!
***************************
If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window grabs you and puts you in a sack don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for CHRISTMAS
***************************
If I had a penny every time I thought of you, I'd still miss you,but at least I would be rich!
***************************
Passion running trough my veins, trembling, waiting, reason is fading. Overpowering desire set
***************************
One tree can start a forest, One Smile can start Friendship , One touch can show luv n care, & One friend like u can make life worth-living!
***************************
Tiny starz shining bright its time 4 me 2 say goodnite, so close ur eyes & snuggle up tight I'm wishin u sweet dreams 2nite!
***************************
Sumtime i 4get 2say HI, sumtime i miss 2reply,sumtimes my msg doesn't reach u, but it doesnt mean i 4get u,bcoz. ur 1 of a kind and always in mind...
***************************
Take my hand and lead me from this place.. Chase away my doubts and fears,Wipe the tears from off my face.. I can't stand alone, I need your hand to hold.!
***************************
If u drop me, i 'll break, If u hold me, i 'll shake, If u need me, i'll hurry, If u don't call me, i 'll worry, If u hurt me, i'll cry, but friend , If u leave me, i 'll die...
***************************
wen i go wrong , need ur hand 2 correct, wen emotions bust out, need ur hand 2 catch, wen i win, need ur hand 2 pat. in short "YA HATH MUJHE DE DE THAKUR"
***************************
Wat makes a friendship special is d way each one remembers d other wen day r apart. day mis d talks, d lafs n d tyme day wer 2gedr. lyf changes memories dont... i miss u...!
***************************
Heart could only Love 4 a while, U can put many relation in a file, U can make a desert from the nile, But u cant stop my smile, when i see ur name on my mobile.!
*************************** Help ever... hurt never... love ever.. hate naver... give ever... except never... smile ever... cry never... think me ever..forget me never...!
***************************
It's like reaching 4 a star, u know u can't reach it, but u keep trying, coz.. may be 1 day that star just might fall 4 u! gud morning.
***************************
When God open the windows of Heaven he saw me & asked "what is ur wish 2 day?" i said "Lord Take Care of the Dear One who is reading this SMS"!
***************************
This is a bridge of friendship, when you'r sad & lonely cross it, I 'll wait on the other side & if u afarid just tell I'll cossit!! I'm your friend 4 ever!
***************************
24 sweet hours makes 1 sweet day! 7 Sweet day! makes 1 Sweet week! 4 Sweet weaks make 1 Sweet person like u meakes the life sweet!
***************************
Feelings R many but Words R few.. Clouds R dark, But Sky is blue.. Love is a paper, life is a glue Everything is false.. but Friendship s True...!!
***************************
Morning is God's way of saying '1 more time .. Go, live life make a difference touch ones heart, encourage 1's mind inspire 1's soul & enjoy d day...' 1 more time.!
***************************
This Love is LOve the Love best Love way Love to Love say Love to Love U Love that Love I Love Miss Love U Love, read it again widout word Love.!
***************************
Hello! What's wrong with your mobile Tried so many times but it says"The subscriber your are trying to reach is in your heart"!!
***************************
Rose are waiting for hours, need one touch of yours, my life is like a rose. need one love dose flowers grows with love & sunshine, &i'll live till you remain mine.
***************************
If time slips away without a word from me, U dont hv 2 worry about our friendship bcos feelings, beyond words will always keep me A R O U N D !
***************************
sweet but not honey, precious but not money, bright but not sunshine, Improves with time but not wine, dont know?? ,it's me..!

No comments:

My Blog List