Dec 1, 2008

Friendship English SMS Text Messages

Longest love is mother's love,Shotest love is other love, Sweetest love is Lover's love, but Strongest love is friend love., like u and me!
***************************
MY friendship is just like a rubber band, It is too flexible, Stretch it as much as u can, but if u leave it,it 'll hurt u a lot, really a lot!
***************************
Days are too BUSY.. Hours are too FEW.. Seconds are too FAST.. but there is Always a time for me to ask.. How R U? n Hope Ur FINE.. MISS U!
***************************
Arre..listen.. 2ppl were askin me ur details 2 day. I gave them ur address n no. They will b visiting u soon. Their names r JOY & HAPPINES.!!!
***************************
Conducting a blood test on u... testing... testing in progress... result: SORRY HIV+(HONEY IN VEINS) ur full of honey no wonder ur so sweet!
***************************
Life without ur SMS is Tea W/o sugar, Coffee W/o milk, Bread W/o butter,Salad W/o onion, Candy W/o cream, Chicken W/o spice, Icecream W/o ice, ME W/o U! ***************************
I have a special meal for you: A glass of CARE, A plate of LOVE, A spoon of PEACE, A fork of TRUST, and A bowl of HAPPINESS.. so hog nicely!
***************************
F: FIELD of LOVE!..R: ROOT ofJOy!.. I: ISLAND of GOD!.. E: END of SCRROW!.. N: NAME of HOPE!.. D: DOOR of UNDERSTANDING! tats YOU my FRIEND..
***************************
Dont" keep me in ur eyes, i may fall as tears keep me in ur heart, so that ur every "Heart Beat" may remainds u thats there is "someone 4 u".
***************************
There's st@ry behind every friendship. Each friend we make is start @f each st@ry, our st@ry had a w@nderful begining.. H@pe this st@ry,never has an ending!
***************************
In the rythm of life, we sometimes find oureslves out of tune, but as long as there r friends like u to provide the melody - the music play on.
***************************
Know what makes me happy wen u msg me? Not ur jokes, Graphics or sweet msgs but ur NAME that "APPEARS" on the call when it beeps knowing that u remember me.!
***************************
When we sigh about our problam, they grow D_O_U_B_L_E, But when we lough about them.. they become O O O O O O bubbles! Have a bubbly life!
***************************
Love is like a bird, if u hold it tightly it dies, if u hold it slightly , it flies, plz take good care of it.. DOn't Luv 1, don't Luv2, but Luv 1 who Luvs u!
***************************
Freindship happens inside the heart, Slient.. Unwritten.. Unnbreakable by distance..Unchangeable by time.. Once a Friend, always a Freind.!
***************************
Earth wants water, Flower wants dew, I want nothing but a BIG SMILE from u!
***************************
If time slips away without a word from Me, u dont have 2 worry abt our Relationship bcoz feelings beyond words will always keep me with ur heart.!
***************************
Friends are like a shoes, some loose some tight, some fit just right, they help u as u walk through life. thanks for being my size!
***************************
Our FRIENDSHIP is not like NIKE- just do it, not like PEPSI- yeh dil mange more,not like WILLS- made 4 each other , But like LIC- zindagi k sath bhi , zindagi ke baad bhi!
***************************
For me U r as... Chees 4 pizza.. passport 4 visa... butter 4 bread.. ice 4 freezer.. cream 4 cake... water 4 lake.. leaf 4 tree.. a FRIEND like u is 4 ever 4 me..!!
***************************
Notice ur phone got heavier with this message ? it contains load of love. affection and prayers to keep u happy n safe. Have a nice sleep Good nite!
***************************
A friend gives hope when life is low, A friend is a place you've no where to go,A friend is honest,friend is true, A friend is percious, A friend is you.!!!
***************************
plants are green and earth is blue, why ur so nice to me i want a clue, What ever may be the resone like u , b'coz in world like this, i will never get a friend like you!
***************************
1 advice-take care, 1 Request-dont change, 1 Wish dont forget me, 1 Lie-I Hate U, 1 Truth-I Miss U, 1 Hope-We 'll always be Good Friend!
***************************
If i get ur Smile, I dont need Flowers,If i get ur Voice, I dont need Music, If u speack to me, I dont need anybody else,U just b my Friend, I dont need the world!
***************************
Friendship is a little more trust, a little more laugh, a little less cry, a little more luv, a little less fight a little more "WE" & a little Less "I"!
***************************
keep the lamp of friendship burning with oil of love, bcoz sun rise in east and sets in west but friendship rises in HEART and sets after DEATH!
***************************
Have a "HEART" that never breaks, Have a"SMILE" that never fades, HAve a touch that never Hurt$, Have a "FRIENDSHIP" that naver ends , Like Ours!
***************************
True friendship never fades with Time:), become more tasteful like old Wine:)), only a friend can understand words and convert the rolling tears into a Smile!
***************************
The recipe of friendship:, 1 cup of sharing.. 2 cups of caring.. 3 cups of forgiveness &hugs.. mixx all these together to make friends 4 ever..
***************************
Hold 10 Roses in ur hand & stand opposite of the mirror, U'll see 11 Roses & among them, the most Beautiful rose in the World is U my dear friend...
***************************
I cant find a reason why God gave U to me , but that is not the question to b asked,May b the question is how did God knew that i needed a friend like U...
***************************
A good friend is like a computer, Enter your life ,'Save' u in their heart, 'format' ur problam 'shift' u to opportunities & never 'delete' u from 'memory'!
***************************
There r many stars but the Moon is u. There r many friend$ but the Sweet one is u. To forget me is n@w up t@ u. T@ forget u is something i will never ever d@...
***************************
Some friends r worth 2b thrown, Some r good 2 keep, Some r 2b treasured 4 ever, and i think ur one 2 b kept 4 ever.

No comments:

My Blog List