Dec 1, 2008

Love and Romantic SMS

Tears in my eyes ......... Tears for you ...... Tears that realise how much I love you
*****************************
Roses are red and the sky is blue ........ and I love you
*****************************
Push down if you miss me... that is sweet of you ...... Very sweet indeed .... You can stop now ..... You really miss me, hé :-) .... me too xxx
*****************************
In the morning I do not eat because I think of you, at noon I do not eat because I think of you, in the evening I do not eat because I think of you, at night I do not sleep because I am hungry.
*****************************
Love is as a war, easy to start but hard to end..
*****************************
When I think, I think of you, when I look, I want to look at you. I am crazy about you, even if it seems to become an obsession
*****************************
I would like to be a tear, born in your eyes, alive passing your cheeks and dieing on your lips.
*****************************
I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!.…
*****************************
Theres a warmth in my heart. It haunts me when you're gone. Mend me to your side and never let go. The more I live The more I know, what's simple is true, I love you.
*****************************
Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams !
*****************************
The day that I'll die, when death replaces birth, I'll recognize angels' faces, because I live with one on earth.
*****************************
Loving you could take my life, but when I look into your eyes, I know you're worth that sacrafice!
*****************************
Heaven is the place where I would be, the day you would stop loving me!
*****************************
I miss you ... I need you ... More and more .... each day ... I love you ... more than words ... can ever say.
*****************************
Love is hard and will always be, but remember somebody loves you and that one is ME !
*****************************
Heaven is the place where I would be, the day you would stop loving me!
*****************************
It must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying because it lost his most beautifull angel...!
*****************************
I miss you ... I need you ... More and more .... each day ... I love you ... more than words ... can ever say
*****************************
If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life
*****************************
If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom one night and stuffs you into a bag, Then do not worry 'cause I told Santa I wanted you for christmas!
*****************************
3 words made my heart beat faster, 3 words made my legs shake 3 words made my head spin, 3 words: I love you!
*****************************
To the whole world you are somebody....but to somebody you are the whole world
*****************************
the hardest thing in life is watching someone you love , loving someone else

*****************************
If you are mad at me, you might just as well give me all my kisses back !
*****************************
The world is so more beautiful with you around!
*****************************
All beautiful moments do not last long, except in our memory.
*****************************
A kiss that tells it all is seldomly a first edition.
*****************************
Being in love is when she looks at you and says: I would like to be a cannibal.
*****************************
Real love is the history of enormous patience.
*****************************
Love stops being a joy when it stops being a secret.
*****************************
(\_/)(=.=)(")(")a sweet little rabbit, just like you, because I love you!! kisses...
*****************************
Grow old with me! ...... The best is yet to come...
*****************************
Lonely? no, how can I be lonely when you are always in my thoughts. I wake up with you and go to sleep with you. I love you!!

No comments:

My Blog List