Dec 1, 2008

Love By SMS | Funny SMS | Text Messages

Kiss is not like Nokia...Connecting People .. Kiss is not like Nike..Just Do It. .. Kiss is not like Pepsi..Yeh Dil Maange More .. But Kiss is like Pan Parag..Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga
*************************
If U delete this message thats bcoz u love me. .. If u save it thats bcoz u desire me .. & if u ignore it thats bcoz u miss me. So what u gonna do with It?

*************************
If you fall in river there is a boat .. if you fall in well there is rope .. but if you fall in love there is no hope

*************************
Love is Pure .. Love is Sure .. Love is sweet poison .. that Doctors can't cure

*************************
SMAK ... A mobile kiss... Keep your mobile close to your ear!Love is like war ... Easy to start ... Difficult to end ... Impossible to forget...
*************************

What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,I need you so. When you are gone,I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only one for me?
*************************

If I had a penny for everytime I thought of you, I'd still miss you, but at least I would be rich enough to come and see you..!!
*************************

I miss you so, here around me, so many people, but yet so alone. I miss your lips, your lovely smile, I miss you each day more and more!
*************************

If I die and go to heaven, I'll put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see, how much you mean to me.

*************************
Every message is a smile ... every word is like a kiss but when you touch me ...remember this ... my life is full with happiness
*************************

By following my heart I came to you, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with you.
*************************

The ideal husband is the one who understands what his wife did not say.
*************************

Love is hard and will always be, but remember somebody loves you and that one is ME !
*************************

If the people we love are stolen away from us the only way to have them live on is to never stop lovin'them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever...
*************************

Without love I cannot live, You are love so I cannot live without you!!!

*************************
LOVE is something beautiful,a desire, a feeling that one would like to catch. LOVE is the feeling that makes you feel alive. LOVE is something that may never go away!

*************************
I wanted to send you all my love but the postman said it was too big !!!!!

*************************
Roses of red grow in my heart and they will never wither... 'Cause they bloom every time I see your smile, hear your voice or just think of you!

*************************
If you live to be a hundred , I want to be a hundred minus one day , so I don't have to live a day without you...

*************************
You know what, in the whole world there is no such darling whom I love and I want the whole world to know that I will never forget you!

*************************
If I die and go to heaven, I put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see how much you mean to me !! I love you

************************* I cannot resist the tears of a woman, that is why I would do anything for you
*************************
You are always in my heart, here and everywhere, There is no one in the whole world that makes me feel this way.

*************************
That I love you is no wonder. But the fact that you care about me, that is very special.

*************************
Women admire a man because he is strong , but they love him for his weaknesses.

No comments:

My Blog List