Dec 1, 2008

Love Sms - Funny Sms Jokes

Tomorrow there is an other day.A day i'd rather spend with you....without you there is no joy, only pain!
*************************
Of all the friends I've ever met. Your the one I won't forget.And if I die before you do I'll go to heaven and wait for you.
*************************
Words however special... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart.
*************************
Love is forever, only the partners change...
*************************
If I would get a rose for every time I think of you, I would spend every day in a rose garden, ... thinking of you
*************************
How can it be that I am sad and happy at the same time ... it's because I know ... that you aren't back until tomorrow
*************************
I love two things, a rose and you. A rose for a short while, but you the rest of my life
*************************
I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!....
*************************
Love is....... to love more and more each day....
*************************
Love under the stars... they seem very far, but you are so close the star I love the most
*************************
I am in hospital now. After 5 minutes, I will be transfered to a surgery room. The doctor told me, I will die if I stop RECEIVING YOUR SMS.
*************************
I have the "I",I have the "L",I have the "O",I have the "V",I have the "E",... so pls can I have "U"?
*************************
You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always...

*************************
L O V E .. L = Lake of Sorrows .. O = Ocean of Tears .. V = Valley of Death .. E = End of life....

*************************
If you love someone, put their name in a circle, instead of a heart, because hearts can break, but circles go on forever

*************************
You look so fine!I want to... break your heart and give you mine

*************************
You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet... you are like you... and that's the reason why I love you!

*************************
Love is sweet poison: .. Do not consume without your beloved's advise .. and keep out of reach of children .. and keep it in cool and dark place.

*************************
Love is like war... Easy to start... Difficult to end... Impossible to forget
*************************

Do you believe in love at first sight .. or do I have to walk by again??

No comments:

My Blog List