Dec 1, 2008

Free Love SMS / Valentine’s day sms / text messages

I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!
**********************************
There's a warmth in my heart. It haunts me when U R gone. Mend me 2 ur side and never let go. The more I live The more I know, wat's simple is true, I love you.
**********************************
You showed me how it is to be loved. Now I know what really love is. 1 day we will be together forever. I can't wait to hold you in my arms again.
**********************************
LoVe iS LiKe QuiCkSanD - ThE DeEpEr yOu FaLL iN iT ThE HaRdeR iT iS tO GeT OuT.
**********************************
Dance like no one's watching; sing like no one's listening; love like you can't get hurt, and live like there's no tomorrow.
**********************************
Trying to forget someone you loved is like trying to remember someone you never knew.
**********************************
I'd rather be hated for who I am then be loved for who I'm not
**********************************
Always draw a circle around the ones you love, never draw a heart because hearts can be broken, but circles are never ending.
**********************************
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.
**********************************
The hardest thing you'll ever do is watch the one u love, love someone else.
**********************************
There are times when I fall in love with someone new, but I always seem to find myself back in love with you.
**********************************
Love is to think about someone else more times in a day than you think about yourself.
**********************************
People say you only fall in love once, but when I hear your voice I fall in love all over again
**********************************
I'm scared to fall in love, scared to fall fast, because every time I fall in love... it never seems to last.
**********************************
It takes a minute to have a crush, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
**********************************
It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what hurts more is to love someone, and never find the courage to let them know how you feel.
**********************************
Love is like a cloud... love is like a dream... love is 1 word and everything in between... love is a fairytale come true... Coz I found love when I found U.
**********************************
No one is too young for love, because love doesn't come from your mind, which knows your age, but from your heart, which knows no age.
**********************************
WOrLd iS cRueL, LoVe iS bLinD. LoSt iN sAdnEsS, BluR In miND. HeArT iS bRoKeN, fLaMe hAd DiEd. TiMe HaS pAsSeD bUt wHy iS hE... sTiLL nOt mInE... **********************************
Love Is When You Don't Want To Go To Sleep, Because Reality Is Better Than A Dream.
**********************************
Love makes life so confusing but without love would you want to live?

No comments:

My Blog List