Dec 1, 2008

Free Funny SMS Jokes | Lovely SMS | Love Messages

There are a lot of birds whispering only about you, you should once listen to them, then you would know how much I love you.
************************
There Were Times You Make Me Cry... Looking 4 A Reason Why... There Were Times You Make Me Fly...Stay With Me Until I Die...Stay With Me...
************************
I am looking for a word. I am looking for a whole new word. I am looking for a word. I am looking for a word that nobody knows. I am looking for a word. I am looking for a word that says...that you are the best !!!
************************
There are thousands of roses on this world, even if I gave you every rose to you, that would not be enough to tell you how much I love you!
************************
When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, 'cause I did it and I found you!
************************
When a heart is the sign of love ,and red the colour ...and when walking around with your head in the clouds means that one is in love..Why do I draw a line in blue and am I only thinking of you ?
************************
The sky is full of golden stars shining in the light of the moon, but the most beautiful light I see is in your eyes ...
************************
The rose speaks of love silently in a language known only to the heart.
************************
In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.
************************
What holds you together is far greater than what can tear you apart.
************************
Trouble is a part of your life and if you don’t share it, you don’t give the person who love you love a chance to love you enough
************************
Love has nothing to do with what you expected to give which everything.
************************
Just because some body does.’t love you the way you want them to doesn’t mean they don’t love with all they have.
************************
You don’t love a woman because she is beautiful, she is beautiful because you love her.
************************
You come to love not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
************************ Immature love says, “i love you”because i need you. Mature love says “i need you” because i love you.
************************
If you have love in your life it can make up far a great many things u lackIf you don’t have it no matter what else there is it’s not enough.
************************
Love is first sight is easy to understand: its when two people have been looking at each other for a life time that it become a miracle .
************************
The grand essentials of happeness are : Some thing to do, some thing to love, and some thing to love, and some thing to hope for.
************************
If you love some one, put the name in circle, instead of hear, because hearts can break, but circles go on forever.
************************
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
************************
True luv is hard 2 find. Special 1-1 of a kind. But the luv inside of me is true. It appeared the day i met you!
************************
I asked God 4 a rose & he gave me a garden. i ask God 4 a drop of water & he gave me an ocean. i asked God 4 an angel & he gave me u!
************************
I believe that God above created u for me to luv. he picked you out from all the rest cos he knew id luv you the best!
************************
If i died or went sumwhere far i'd write ur name on every star so everyone could look up n see u mean the world 2 me.
************************
One day youll ask me: whats more important to you, me or your life? ill say my life and youll go and leave without even knowing that you are my life.
************************
If love were to be taxed, I would be the highest tax payer, you can't buy Love... but you can pay heavily.
************************
Common sense is common, but... the use of common sense is uncommon !!!!
************************
Promises are like babies, easy to give hard to deliver.
************************
You need Money to call someone Honey.
************************
My girlfriend told me, I should be more Affectionate, so i got two Girlfriends.
************************
We can see more Grafitti's in girls toilet , WHY ?Because their both hands are free.
************************
Definitions :Home : A place where you can scratch where it itches.Doctor : A person who cures the ills by pills, and kills by his bills.LOVE : Loss Of Valuable EnergyWIFE : Worries Invited For Ever
************************
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
************************
TaLk 2 me wHen i'm boReD, kiSS me wHen i'm saD, hug me wHen i cRy, caRe 4 me wHen i diE, loVe me When i'm sTill Alive... ************************
It is not being in love that makes me happy... but is being in love with YOU that makes me happy.
************************
It’s hard to find someone whom you truly love, much less to find someone who loves you as much. When the chance comes, don't ever let go.
************************
Cherish the person you love, never tell lies or attempt to hurt them because you won't know how important they are until they are out of your life...
************************
Who cares whether this is a poem or rhyme, I will love you until the end of time...
************************
A sMiLe tO pUt You On HiGh... A KisS To Set YoUr SouL ALriGhT... WouLd iT bE aLriGhT iF I spEnT ToNiTe BeiNg LovED bY YoU???
************************
Never WasTe an OppOrtuniTy 2 sAy 'I LoVe U' to Someone u ReaLLy Like, Coz it is noT EvEryDaY u'll mEEt tHe PerSoN WhO hAs tHe MaGic 2 lEt u fAll iN love...
************************
True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.
************************
Without humor, life sux. Without courage, life is hard. Without love, life is hopeless. Without friends like you, life is impossible!
************************
Don't regret what you've did, but regret what you never did, go and say 'I LOVE U' to your loved one!

No comments:

My Blog List